Monday, March 21, 2011

Something isn't right...

I was in an really bad mood all day today, and I'm just going to step up and admit it was because I woke up to snow, after being so psyched that all the snow in my yard was melted.  It didn't help that Liam won the award for the most troublesome 2 year old I've ever met.

I went to Target today.  I haven't been there in a month.  Usually, when that happens, I spend quite a bit of money.  Today...it was a whopping $33 dollars.  I got in the car, feeling a little confused.  But I resisted the urge to buy rain boots for the kids and myself.  I didn't really like the ones they had there, and figured I might be able to find them cheaper.  I didn't buy anything needless- everything I bought was needed.

I think my attempt to not spend so much money is working...how scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment