Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lilia the cat-snow-dinosaur-monster person.

I dislike the weekends where I don't get anything done that I wanted to get done.  Boo me.  At least I worked on my knitting.

I just had the weirdest conversation with Lilia.  She came running to me, complaining that Little Bear, our cat, wasn't listening to her.

Lilia:  Mommy, Little Bear isn't listening to me!

Me:  Lilia, Little Bear is just a cat, she doesn't listen to people.

Lilia:  But Mommy!  Little Bear is a cat, and she's my baby and I want to be her mommy cat.

What do you say at this point?  It was just such a cute answer.  I told her I was sorry that Little Bear wasn't listening (She wanted Little Bear to get into the cat bed.) but since Little Bear was a cat, there was nothing we could do.

I love my funny children.

No comments:

Post a Comment