Thursday, September 1, 2011

Oh Hey!

It's September!  How did that happen?

Well, I've got less than a week before Lilia heads back to school, and then life will seem a bit normal again.  Trying to do anything over the summer seemed impossible this year.  While we got some work on the house done, it was mostly a time for relaxing, traveling and being outside.

We've been here a year, can you believe it?  For the most part, the house looks different.  The basement has been turned into a giant toy room, and laundry room. It's even close to being organized.  The kids go down there daily to play, and to watch us play old video games.  Yes, my 2 and 4 year old LOVE Mario and Zelda.

Both kids rooms were painted, our room was painted, and the living room got painted.  Shelves were put up, and my front porch is slowly becoming an organized mud room.  The only room left to do, before we start considering major renovations to places like the kitchen and bathroom (I really really really want new tile.) is the dining room, which needs a coat of paint.

With my head out of the clouds, I'm hoping to be able to focus on updating here a little more.  I should get someone to poke me more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment