Sunday, September 4, 2011

I don't do windows.

For the first time all summer, I cleaned my windows.  I know, I know...gross.  But my kids touch the windows far too often, and it feeds off my laziness.  Trust me...cleaning my windows isn't worth the 5 seconds they remain clean.  Lilia smudged the window almost as soon as I stopped washing it.  Insert facepalm here.

But one of the kids decided to decorate the window with alphabet stickers, so I really had no choice.  Smudgy windows? No one really notices.  Alphabet stickers and polka dot stickers?  Yep, just a tad more noticeable.  I ran out of window cleaner, and kept forgetting to buy more.  So I made my own.  And it worked awesomely.

Ready?

2 Cups water
1 Cup vinegar
1 TB dish soap

Mix in a spray bottle...shoot.  Wipe away with cloth or even better, newspaper.  No streaks.  Looks great.  That simple!  Did I mention I eyeballed these ingredients?

Have fun cleaning windows and mirrors!

No comments:

Post a Comment