Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Chrischris!

This is probably the first Christmas where Lilia actually remembers Christmas the previous year.  It makes my heart all warm and fuzzy, and totally excited for Christmas morning.  I was impressed by how much she is able to retain this year.  On the way home from preschool, Lilia told me all the things we needed to do to get ready for "Chrischris".

First, she (again) reminded me that we need a tree, and that we needed to put lights and "stuff" on it, and put a star on top.  After that, we need to put stuff on the windows and on the walls, and put out presents.  It's gotta snow.  Santa is going to come, and we are going to eat cookies!

I think with Lilia around, being excited about Christmas is really easy.  I know Liam will enjoy it too, but it's Lilia who is just at that age where Christmas really is the most magical, beautiful and awesome time of year.  I'm so looking forward to making cookies, shopping and watching Mickey's Christmas Carol together.

No comments:

Post a Comment