Monday, June 28, 2010

Dork update

What I'm watching:


Otaku goodness.

What I'm listening to:


I couldn't resist any longer. I'm a sucker for cheesy dance music, and Lady Gaga's songs are way to catchy.

What I'm playing:


I'm honestly not playing anything really. I pick this up every now and then, but I'm waiting for a new PSP (since the kids broke the old one...) and for Persona 3, PSP version, to come out in July.

What I'm reading:


I just finished reading this one. There were a few parts I didn't care for, but overall, I did enjoy the book. I guess it's asking too much to repeat the absolute genius of the original Kushiel series, but I will say this was quite good.

That's all I have at the moment. I feel like my life is on hold while we wait for all the pieces of buying a home come together. It's quite frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment