Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Musings

Well, the bad news seems to be that my computer is broke. I'm lucky enough that John recently got free laptop computer from his work, so I can use that when he's not at work. But it's amazing how reliant I am on my computer. I've got my blog here, and on LJ. My business/etsy shop. I play on ravelry almost daily lately. Window shopping on Amazon, various communities and forums. I talk to my friends via colloquy and adium and gchat and IRC. Everything is bookmarked. I feel sort of disconnected from everything at the moment.

I guess it's good to disconnect at times, right? I try not to be online 24/7, but I admit fully to being guilty of being online a lot more than most people. Of course, it's hard not to be, when your socially isolated, living in the wilds of Central NY. Sometimes, online is the only adult interaction I get in a day, outside of the husband.a

Ah well.  The entire point of this post is to let you guys know I'm trying hard to remember to post here.  Even a dead Mac isn't stopping me.  And hopefully tomorrow and Wednesday's big snow storm won't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment