Thursday, April 15, 2010

Caw, Caw, BANG! F*CK YOU'RE DEAD

If you ever need to be reminded of the sheer awesomeness of the 90's, may I suggest re-watching The Crow (1994). This movie is so bad, it's Awesome. It stirs the angry, goth strings of my 20 year old heart.

Just looking at the soundtrack tell you how awesome the movie was:

1. "Burn" - The Cure
2. "Golgotha Tenement Blues" - Machines of Loving Grace
3. "Big Empty" - Stone Temple Pilots
4. "Dead Souls" - Nine Inch Nails
5. "Darkness" - Rage Against the Machine
6. "Color Me Once" - Violent Femmes
7. "Ghostrider" - Rollins Band
8. "Milktoast" - Helmet
9. "The Badge" - Pantera
10. "Slip Slide Melting" - For Love Not Lisa
11. "After the Flesh" - My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult
12. "Snakedriver" - The Jesus and Mary Chain
13. "Time Baby III" - Medicine
14. "It Can't Rain All the Time"- Jane Siberry

Honestly, I can't help but love the movie, and laugh at myself for loving it (and hate myself for laughing at myself!)

And just to let you all know. There is a "The Crow" remake being planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment