Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween with kids

I love Halloween.  It's fun to decorate, it's fun to costume shop, and it's fun to eat candy.  This year, Lilia is almost 4, and I figured this year she could choose her own costume.  And she did.  Lilia has informed me that she wants to be...A Princess Dinosaur.

Not sure how I'll go about this.  Dinosaur head and tail in a princess dress?  It's do-able.

But it made me laugh her that much more.  It's so like her- to combine the two things she loves most right now in such a way.  When she was decked out as a flower girl, complete with tiara, she was stomping around a few times telling me "RAWR Mommy!  I'm a Dinosaur!" 

Pretty sure she's a dinosaur here.
So this Halloween, be on the look out for this beautiful terror: Miss Princess Lilia the Dinosaur.  She's going to woo your heart because she stomps on you. 

1 comment:

  1. That is simply too cute. And a great story to tell her when she's older. "When you were 4, you wanted to be a Princess Dinosaur."

    And although I've only met her once and I don't know her too well, Princess Dinosaur seems to fit her fiery personality.

    Hell, I think I'M a princess dinosaur too!

    ReplyDelete