Friday, February 24, 2012

February Daybook

Slacking so bad these day- I 100% admit it.  I blame February and all it's boring, gray and life sucking weather.  So today I'm joining BfloMama at Everyday Miracles in playing along with the simple woman's daybook.

Outside my window... I am watching the Rhododendrons dance in the wind on yet another drab and cloudy day.

I am thinking... a million thoughts at once, and nothing at all.

I am thankful... for a husband who keeps me grounded in reality.

In the kitchen... is a space crying for a scrub down, organization and a lot of innovation to make it a useable and beautiful space.

I am wearing... comfy pants.

I am creating... an amigurumi My Little Pony for Lilia...hopefully.

I am going... crazy. Slowly, but surely.

I am wondering... when the weather will be nice enough for me to get out and clean my garden beds and chicken coop.

I am reading... Kushiel's Dart again. 

I am listening... to Arrietty's Song.  It's so lovely, it brings tears to my eyes.

I am hoping... that I can survive 2 or more weeks of South Beach Phase 1.

I am looking forward to... St. Patrick's Day.

I am learning... how awesome and imaginative my 5 year old is.

Around the house... is not enough plants. I need more.

I am pondering... which house project to work on next.

A favorite quote for today... "Right or Wrong are not what separates us from our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perpectives that separates us."

One of my favorite things... is relaxing with a video game, with the kids cheering me on.

A few plans for the rest of the week: include meal planning, and shopping. And hopefully enjoying a few drinks with the husband and friends.

A peek into my day...

Totally nothing.  My day.

2 comments:

  1. You need to share pictures of the My Little Pony when it is finished...you always make such nice things! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will if I finished it. I've got the head and neck done...working on ears and muzzle today...

    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete