Tuesday, August 28, 2012

August Day Book


Joining in on The Simple Woman's Daybook today.

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... are some really dark clouds, even though it's quite sunny out.

I am thinking...about everything I need to do between now and December for this baby, and the kids.

I am thankful...that my husband keeps me grounded.  I'd probably be a little bit insane if he didn't.

In the kitchen...are cans of white beans for white bean chicken chili.  Dinner should be delicious tonight!

I am wearing...my pajamas.  Go ahead, judge me!

I am creating...lots of knit items for the baby.

I am going...to finish a skirtie today, and start a soaker after that.

I am wondering...how I can go about improving my home without spending lots of money.

I am reading...The Birth Book by William and Martha Sears, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

I am hoping...the weather doesn't get too hot.

I am looking forward to...everything Fall.

I am learning...how to do a Picot Edge bind off.

Around the house...needs a vacuum.

I am pondering...learning to quilt.  Or at least improving my sewing skills.

A favorite quote for today... “Your body is not a lemon!” by Ina May Gaskin

One of my favorite things... feeling the baby move and kick around.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Laundry.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment